- Overwrites Treasure Hunter II, does not overwrite Treasure Hunter II with Thief's Knife.
- Upon attempting Bounty Shot with a Treasure Hunter III+ on you receive a chat message saying "<player> uses Bounty Shot. No effect on <target>."
- The 'no effect' message does not definitively indicate Bounty Shot has reached maximum potency. For instance, it is possible to get a success message TH3, followed by a no effect, followed by a success TH6. It is also possible if working with a Thf to get something like fail, fail, TH6.
- Chat log will show "<Player> uses Bounty Shot. Treasure hunter effectiveness increases to Level X." on a successful strike.
- The animation shows signs of success/failure.
- Upon failure the animation mimics that of Shadowbind. (A small void appears at the mob's feet)
- This will always occur when the player receives the "no effect" message.
- Upon success a golden gleam appears at the tip of the ranged weapon and again on the mob when the ammo hits it.
- Range: 20'
- Does not guarantee item drop, further testing required to determine % increase.
- Chance to increase Treasure Hunter effectiveness with successive use.
- Does not stack with Unlimited Shot.
- /ja "Bounty Shot" <t>
- /ja "Bounty Shot" <bt>
- /ja "Bounty Shot" <stnpc>