||80||1||A, H, Sc|
||1||A, H, Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery Spawn from the Antares around F-7 on the second map approximately every 8 hours.
- Amikri will almost always spawn in the back of the room.
- Has an Enpoison that is quite potent (50hp/tic), but does not last long.
- Immune to all forms of sleep.
- Gains resistance to all kinds of Enfeebling Magic over time, up to totally resists.
- Not immune to Break.
- Item Drops: Kamewari drops 80-90% of the time, Venomous Claw is a very rare drop.
- Drops around 20.000 gil with gilfinder.
- Killable by: 10 characters level 70-75 (see testimonials)
- Trio RDM/NIN THF/NIN BRD/WHM easily. pull Amikiri to Bune area.
- Soloable by NIN80/DNC35 with a full EVA set, full Ninjutsu skill set, full Hasteset and Yonin. Recomend Squid Sushi since Amikiri has pretty good EVA. Took 1 hour exactly
- Strategy Notes:
- For duo and trio pull Amikiri to the Bune spawn area (Mage duo kite space) in order to avoid aggro.
In Japanese folklore, Amikiri are yokai (demons/spirits) which cut people's mosquito nets (in many parts of the world, mosquito nets are put up to keep the biting bugs out on hot summer nights). The Amikiri is said to be a small creature that resembles a combination of lobster, snake, and bird. It has crab claws and a long tail. It also cuts fishing nets and laundry hung out to dry. Evidently, it's a low-tech version of the Gremlin.