Allied Campaign Assessment
- Anyone wearing Allied Tags while participating in a Campaign Battles will be judged on their overall performance.
- Soldiers will be evaluated not only on their fighting skills, but also on how much they contribute to the efforts of their allies through means such as healing and enhancing.
- Also, while there are no immediate penalties for being knocked out, falling in battle will significantly lower the score given to you.
- When you are ready to receive compensation for your work on the field, return to me and I shall assess your performance and provide you with your payment.
- Allied Tags are a special type of identification given to all participants of Allied Campaign Battles.
- There are benefits, as well as drawbacks, to wearing the tags.
- However, some of the drawbacks include the inability to improve skills and earn experience points for individual kills, as well as the right to loot fallen enemies.
- Temporary Items can be purchased in exchange for Allied Notes.
- There are several different varieties of items, but they all have one thing in common--they can only be used on the battlefield they were issued.
- It is highly recommended that you first survey a battle's conditions and then select the supplies that you believe will benefit you most.
- Please remember that all temporary items you carry on your person will be confiscated in the event that you leave the area.
Allied Campaign Information NPCs