HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Fought for quest Bonds That Never Die.
- Extremely fast attack rate and power, with additional effect: lightning damage.
- Commonly uses shock wave, a TP move that ignores shadows.
- Seems to retaliate against damaging magic (including skillchains) by using Thunderbolt, which it also uses at low HP, causing moderate damage (~200dmg) and long stun.
- The additional effect damage is around ~120 and often deals more damage than the hits themselves.
- It appears that when it uses Thunderbolt the additional effect disappears for several minutes.
- As a behemoth, resists stun. Also seems immune or highly resistant to gravity, Sleep and bind, making kiting difficult. Other debuffs seem to land.