Family: Giant Bats
|Nyzul Isle (Heroines' Holdfast)||~99||None||None||A, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Pyracmon and all Wraith Bats must be defeated to activate the Runic Lamp leading to Mumor. They are aggressive and have much more than just 1 HP.
- Appears during the Harvest Festival event with Pyracmon.
- You must speak with the moogle in these areas to start the event. A Level Restriction of 1 is in place.
- Has only 1 HP, so it perishes in one hit or spell.
- Despite the single HP, they can still cause a fair amount of damage to players. (see the talk page)
- Each bat slain increases the power of the Enlight effect players receive from the moogle when they are ready to engage Pyracmon.
- All players under the level restriction can attack them.
- Possible to receive skillups on them up to the cap for level 1.