|Ranguemont Pass||44||1||A, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned for the quest Painful Memory by checking the Waters of Oblivion at D-5.
- Approximately 3,000 HP.
- Uses normal Sea Monk specials and casts Blindga and Waterga II.
- Immune or extremely resistant to Silence.
- Resistant to Lullaby and Repose
- Can be defeated with a party of level 41+. Soloable by 60+ RDM. (see testimonials)
- Has some degree of Regain (Status Effect).
In Greek mythology, King Tros of Dardania, son of Erichthonius from whom he inherited the throne and the father of three named sons: Ilus, Assaracus, and Ganymedes.
When Zeus abducted Ganymedes, Tros grieved for his son. Sympathetic, Zeus sent Hermes with two horses so swift they could run over water. It was from Tros that the Dardanians were called Trojans and the land named the Troad.