Traitor in the Midst
- At Beaucedine Glacier (S), visit the 5 northernmost Pso'Xja towers listed below, and examine the Regal Pawprints found there. Order does not matter, but in this walkthrough they are listed bottom-to-top.
- You will play a minigame at each tower. If you fail a particular minigame three times in a row, you will have to zone and attempt that tower again. The other towers will be unaffected.
- Monsters will aggro if not sneaked/invised at lvl 99 on the way to the Regal Pawprints. They will de-aggro if you get to a Regal Pawprint.
- Note: The Regal Pawprints on Wiki map for Beaucedine Galcier [S] coincide with the next mission. Only two of the marks are at the towers. Make sure you examine the Pso'Xja tower pawprints.
- Cait Sith Coig: Level 1 (J-8).
- She will walk or run between the two turrets randomly. Occasionally, she will pause in the middle.
- Her movements are random, but the length of her pause is predictable. She will pause for 1 second, then 2 seconds, then 3 seconds, then cycle back to 1 second.
- The best time to shoot is when she is traveling from left to right, and pauses in the middle after having paused 2 seconds the previous time (therefore causing her to pause for 3 seconds this time).
- If you fire while she is traveling from right to left, she will see you and you will miss.
- Cait Sith Seachd: Level 2 (I-7).
- You must tell Lilisette when Cait Sith Seachd turns her back so she can move undetected.
- The Cait Sith will turn at entirely random intervals. When she turns at a 45-degree angle however, the next turn will always be facing away. This is the very best time to move. You can move 2-4 (even 5 if you're risky) times when he finally does a 45-degree turn.
- When Lilisette puts her hands on her hips, she will descend two steps the next time you tell her to move.
- Cait Sith Aon: Level 3 (H-8).
- Like the previous game, but this time it is your turn to sneak to the Cait Sith Aon.
- Cait Sith Ceithir: Level 4 (G-9).
- Cait Sith Tri: Level 5 (F-7).
- You will transform into a chocobo chick, and need to lure in Cait Sith Tri within 60 seconds. To catch her attention you can either chirp spiritedly, or expose your back.
- She seems to respond best to chirping right up until the last few paces, at which point you will need to turn your back.
- You must choose the stun option as soon as it becomes available.
- After successfully completing all five games, go to the tower on level 1 (H-10) and examine the Regal Pawprints by the tree for a cutscene.