Adventurers may aid the Resistance by undertaking special quests to increase Bastion defenses, which in turn, serves to make Bastion a more lucrative experience for its participants. Speak to the Resistance Sapper NPC (located near Conflux #00 in each zone) to register for these operations, for which you will be rewarded in Cruor, Resistance Credits of varying amounts, and possibly Empyrean Armor Seals upon successful completion.
- Ward Warden: This series of quests increase the defense of the Pulse Martello and create or increase the defenses of the Clone Wards that protect it.
- Desert Rain: These operations provide a defensive and offensive boost to the Bastion NPCs who aid in battle.
- Crimson Carpet: These operations boost the Fore and Rear Traps that serve to hinder the enemy attack in various ways, such as slowing their approach or causing a status ailment.
After reporting successful completion of an operation to the Resistance Sapper, you will have to wait until the next Vana'diel day before being allowed to undertake another.
- Please be warned that changing areas, logging out, or disconnecting while an operation is in progress will result in the mission being abandoned and all related key items being lost.
- Resistance Operations may not be undertaken or completed while you have the Pennant status in effect.
- However, it is possible to undertake an operation, then receive Pennant, proceed with the objectives and report after the Pennant status is removed.
- This is not possible for operations that require interaction with NPCs (possibly other ones too, like the crates, only tested Crimson Carpet I for now).
- Resistance Operations DO increase fame within the specific Abyssea area.
- You may undertake another resistance op the same Vana'diel day only if the previous resistance operation failed, or did not generate any Cruor or Resistance Credit.
Pages in category "Resistance Ops"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.