The Pond Dredger is available for use in your Mog Garden after completing the quest Pond Probing. Every earth day, you can raise your dredger, collecting multiple fish.
- Upgrade key items can be purchased from Zenicca for bayld, or from Skipper Moogle for gil.
- Upgrades become available depending on the total number of real-life days in which your net is raised.
- With every upgrade, the pond will become less murky, and more varieties of fish will appear.
- Raising the dredger will yield 8 items, randomly chosen from every rank up to your current rank.
- Instructing Kuyin Hathdenna to "go after a whopper" or "aim for a minnow" will occasionally yield a Calico Comet in slot #4 or #8.
- Instructing Kuyin Hathdenna to "catch something" will yield 1 additional item from the "normal list."
- At rank 6, catch slots #4 and #8 change to only yield fish from a special list.