- To get to Anguenet zone in from the entrance at (J-8) Jugner Forest.
- Or Survival Guide / Norvallen / Carpenters' Landing / he is just to the left of you.
- Talk to Anguenet and take the fourth option (Newtpool) for him to talk about the Muddy Siredon.
- Trade Lourdaude a Muddy Siredon. Trade him a second time, with 100 gil. He will give you back a Blackened Muddy Siredon, and complete the quest.
- You only need to trade him 100 gil the first time. After that, you may trade Muddy Siredon again for free.
- The Blackened Muddy Siredon is helpful in defeating the Mithran Trackers during Promathia Mission 5-3. It can also be given to Lehko Habhoka during the quest When One Man Is Not Enough.
- Muddy Siredon can be fished up in Carpenters' Landing with a Fly Lure or Lufaise Fly.
- Muddy Siredon can also be purchased from the Auction House under Food > Fish.
- Anguenet (Carpenters' Landing)
- If you give a "Muddy Siredon" to Lourdaude, the tonberry that stands beside Anguenet, he will make you one of the Mithra's favorite foods.