Knocking on Forbidden Doors
- Wait until Japanese midnight after the completion of the previous quest.
- In July 2014 Update you no longer need to wait for midnight, max wait time is now 1 minute (earth time).
- Talk with Enaremand (J-7 Top Section) for a cutscene.
- Talk to Chemioue (J-6 Top Section) in Tavnazian Safehold for another cutscene. Talk to her a second time if she doesn't talk about the desired subject
- Go to Phomiuna Aqueducts, find a Wooden Ladder at C-9 on the second map, and select the ladder for a cutscene with Fardimant X Boncourge.
- Go to Misareaux Coast and select the ??? at I-6 near the end of the river for the Mire Incense.
- Go to the base of the waterfall at F-4 in Misareaux Coast and select the ??? for a cutscene.
- After every member of your party has viewed the cutscene, have one party member select the ??? again to spawn the mannequin NM Alsha. (This party member will have hate when the NM spawns).
- Alsha will cast Silence, Paralyze, and various damage spells, but will occasionally also Cure III you.
- You'll receive a few messages in combat as Alsha loses HP. Once she is reduced to around 20%, the message will show up that "Large drops of oil begin pouring from the eyes on the mannequin" (this is the third message), and Alsha will repeatedly cast Fire II on herself until she dies.
- You or anyone in your party must deal the final blow to defeat her; if she kills herself, you will have to rezone and try to kill her again.
- Once Alsha is defeated, each member of your party can select the ??? again for a cutscene in which they obtain the Better Humes and Mannequins and complete the quest.
- Return to Mhaura and talk to Fyi Chalmwoh to receive your reward.
- This quest allows the ability to set the pose of your mannequin as often as you would like.
- Once the quest is completed, Fyi Chalmwoh will change the pose of any mannequin you own as often as you'd like, for 200 gil each time.
- Enaremand (Third floor, Tavnazian Safehold)
- Eneremand's final masterpiece is complete, but not as complete as he would like. The troubled mannequin craftsman has now asked you to help him find a necromancer in order to breathe life into his creation...