Invincible is a Paladin's greatest secret technique. It allows the Paladin to become invulnerable to enemy attack, while simultaneously drawing the enemy away from their comrades. Although it has no power against magical attacks, it is still their most important ability.
- Invincible is a Paladin's One Hour Ability.
- When active, all physical damage directed at user is reduced to zero. This includes melee and ranged attacks.
- Does NOT protect user from magic attacks.
- Upon use, produces a very large amount of enmity to the user. In fact, it can and usually does produce more enmity than a white mage's Benediction.
- Will not produce enmity unless the user is on a particular mob's hate list. Keep in mind that you will not appear on the hate list until you do an offensive action on that particular mob, or do a supportive action (like Cure) on someone that did an offensive action on that particular mob (like Sleep).
- /ja "Invincible" <me>
- Since Invincible is a one hour special, some people prefer not to make a macro for it to prevent unintentional activation.