|Usage:||/lsmes [subcommand] "[mes.]"|
Allows PC to edit and view their current
Only authorized members can change
|Example:||/lsmes set Welcome to our new members!|
- It is possible to omit the "set" subcommand like so: /lsmes "[mes.]"
- Only the Linkshell holder may set Linkshell message Authority Levels.
- Default authority level is Linkshell holder and Pearlsack holders (/lsmes level ps) until it is changed by the Linkshell holder.
- Depending on the established Authority Level, a player may not be able to change the Linkshell welcome message.
- Quotes are not required when setting a new message. Placing quotes around the message will cause the message to show in quotes when displayed.
- With the ability to equip a second linkshell as of January 13, 2015 and as of the March 26, 2015 Version Updates, you MUST have a linkshell equipped as your main linkshell (set on slot 1) in order to edit the linkshell message.