-> Locks on to a target.
- When using /lockon, different things will happen depending on what view you are in.
- If you are in first person view, you will appear to spin around and focus your view on the enemy.
- If you are in third-person view, it will lock-on to the target as if you were in attack mode.
- This effectively means that no matter where you move, you will be always facing, and therefore strafing, the enemy.
- Once you have moved a certain distance past where you could trigger attack mode, lockon will be shutoff.
- This is a command which has to be typed in the chat window.