|Description:||Executes various alliance commands.|
Subcommand Description Example add Invite a party to your alliance.
(party member must be targeted)
/acmd add Bob leave Leave the alliance. /acmd leave kick [name] Kick a party from your alliance. /acmd kick Bobthetaru breakup Break your alliance into the original parties. /acmd breakup leader [name] Pass alliance leadership to another party leader in the alliance. /acmd leader Bob
- A hidden subcommand, leader, allows alliance leaders to hand leadership over to another party leader in the alliance.
- When using the add subcommand, you must...
- be a party leader who is not in an alliance, or an alliance leader.
- select a party leader who is not in an alliance and does not have any pending incoming or outgoing invitations.
- You can send alliance invites to party leaders using the Form button in the Search Results dialog, but they must be in the same zone as you.
- To use the leave subcommand, you can be any party leader in an alliance.
- To use the kick or breakup subcommands, you must be an alliance leader.
- If there are any items in the treasure pool, they will be lost if the alliance is dissolved with breakup.