Fields of Valor Notorious Monster
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned in Chapter 1 of Elite Training in Fields of Valor by trading up to 8 Beastmen's Seals, 400 gil, or up to level 20 equipment to the Field Parchment at (E-7)near the bottom of the rocks, awarding 600 EXP, 400 gil, or an augment, respectively.
- Job seems to be random each time it is spawned, either Paladin or Bard.
- Can spawn with any elemental enspell, 6 HP per tick enpoison, or enaspir.
- Uses Metallic Body often.
- Soloable by some jobs at 20, most jobs at 25 (see testimonials)