HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Uses Hundred Fists several times during the fight and has a powerful added poison effect (30hp/tick). Poison effect become (120hp/tick) at under approx. 25% and was about (80hp/tick) in the 50% range.
- Susceptible to enfeebling spells.
- At lower HP, Babalu Aye will use weaponskills more frequently and for more damage.
- Double Claw and Grapple are capable of doing over 2000 damage.
- Immune to Elemental Seal + Sleep II.
- Despawns if no one has hate after engaging.