A Sterling Specimen
- Talk to Ohbiru-Dohbiru (A) at (I-7), near Conflux #7.
- Talk to Kenapa-Keppa (A) (I-7) east of camp to receive a Bucket of Compound Compost.
- Click on the Lycopodium Rootprint at (H-7) to spawn Rubicund Adenium.
- This is not a docile Mandragora/Lycopodium/Adenium as is usually the case: it will aggro you upon being spawned.
- Kite it back to Kenapa-Keppa (A) to capture it. Position the Rubicund Adenium directly in front of Kenapa-Keppa's face, and he will cast a spell on it to capture it.
- After he has captured the monster, talk to Kenapa-Keppa to complete the quest and receive a pair of Dance Shoes with a random augment.
- Waltz potency occurs about 10% of the time (8/105).
- NPC Price ~7.2k
Note: If for any reason Rubicund Adenium despawns before getting to Kenapa-Keppa, there is no need to get another Bucket of compound compost key item. You will have to wait ~4min to be able to pop the NM from the time of despawn.
- Ohbiru-Dohbiru (A)
- Having redirected his efforts to the study of the Abyssean ecosystem, a researcher from the Rhinostery seeks a live sample of a mutant strain of mandragora for hands-on examination. Speak with Kenapa-Keppa outside and make your contribution to science!