(Redirected from Star Onion Brigadier)
- You must change areas after completing the previous quest. Logging out/in is not enough.
- At the end of the quest Inspector's Gadget!, Kohlo-Lakolo will lament not having the minister's ring to open the door of the House of the Hero.
- Go to Castle Oztroja and proceed to I-8 on the first map, where you will find a door with two handles.
- One handle will open the door and the other will open a trap door beneath the handles.
- You must stand right next to a switch, directly in front of the doorway, to pull a handle.
- Find the handle that opens the trap door, pull it, and fall to the room below.
- Check a blank target on the floor to find an Old Ring.
- To receive the old ring you must be the one to pull the lever and activate the trapdoor, you cannot have a high-level friend helping you pull the lever.
- It is possible for a Non-Windurst citizen to get the ring. Just touch the trap door and you will get it.
- A Windurst citizen must be on or past Windurst Mission 3-1 to get the ring.
- Checking the target again will open an escape door.
- Dropping down this hole will place you in a long stairway, at the end of which is Oztroja's main courtyard, through which you can easily return to the main exit. This is a safe way out of the castle for players who don't have a means of Warp; however, the Yagudo in the stairway and courtyard are fourth-tier and highly dangerous to anyone under Level 50.
- Bring the ring back to Kohlo-Lakolo. One of two events will occur:
- (The timer starts as soon as you talk to Kohlo-Lakolo and 3 Earth days was too long. In either case, your reward will not be affected.)
- If you already have the Old Ring before activating the quest you will just get the final cutscene.
- Return to Port Windurst (or in the latter case, zone out of Port Windurst and zone back in), then speak to Kohlo-Lakolo again to obtain your reward.
- If you didn't get your Bouncer club please zone out and zone back in and talk to Kohlo-Lakolo once more.