(Redirected from Requests)
Place your requests for new page content below:
- Something that could be useful would be a category ("Hidden Quests"?)/guide covering all quests that won't show up on your quest log when activated, like the ones for the flowers you give to Mithra girls to get multiple Mog House exits, early steps of the Bard flag quest, or a San D'Oria quest where you're meant to take 5 pieces of rabbit meat to a tavern in Port San D'Oria. This would be useful as a quick check-list for players, and ideally, a way for SE to fix these issues assuming they weren't hidden from the quest log on purpose. IkariLoona 11:47, 3 March 2008 (UTC)
- A guide to opening all the Maws; how to get through each area, maps showing Maw location, etc.
- "The Weather section needs fleshing-out. I need people to confirm which areas have weather that is 'linked' with other areas. The best way to go about doing this is to zone into another area which has weather presumed to be linked; if the weather persists into the other area, the areas probably have linked weather.
- Add list of spells effected by elemental weather and day to their appropriate pages.--Dru 21:51, 6 March 2007 (EST)
- Need confirmation that Waking the Beast avatars don't use their first blood pact or tier-II magic. -- Yen 16:57, 2 April 2007 (EDT)
- With the addition of Scholar, it would be very helpful to have a page with a list of all equipment affected by weather. Ideally, a table with two columns: the item's name, and the item's full stats. Should be sorted either by item level or by weather element. --Karl1982 01:57, 6 January 2008 (UTC)
- Clean up the dead-end pages (where needed) - Guide subpages do not get categorized.
- Clean up the ~30 uncategorized pages (where needed)
- For mobs that spawn at night, consistency in the "Spawns at night" or "Spawns from (time) - (time) notification is badly needed. Just going through [[::Category:Bat Trios|Bat Trios]] alone to note levels and zones for the "Monsters in Family" section, I've seen this information written under Zone, under Spawns, and under Notes... and I'm only up to level 20. x.X;; --Eleri 11:25, 2 April 2007 (EDT)
- A significant number of Zone pages do not list the Missions they are involved in. Can we start fixing that please -Heretic [email protected]
- Is it possible for a Chocobo Racing template to be made? Like, for the people who are interested in Chocobo racing, have a template for possible opponents and/or for each different race? Official races have a static set of opponents as you progress and the mission type races (which result in trophies/rewards/chocobucks) have special opponents that use special items/abilities. I guess this template would be aimed specifically for the Chocobo races outside of the Chocobo Circuit, since the actual cutscene/mission type races are different from the ones you bet on. thanopstru 14:32, 5 July 2008 (UTC)