(Redirected from Hexer Vexer)
- You must wait 2 game days after completing the previous quest, then zone into Windurst Walls after 2 game days have passed and speak with Shantotto and Hiwon-Biwon. Zone out of Windurst Walls again to be finally be able to accept this quest.
Making Headlinesand Blast from the Past can prevent you from beginning this quest; you must complete the other quest(s) first if they're already active.
- This quest has been completed with Making Headlines active, however Hiwon-Biwon's scoop is taken before this quest is started.
- A Moogle Kupo d'Etat Missions 5/6 can also block this quest: you may have to talk to Shantotto once to start Mission 6, then zone and talk to her 2 more times to continue this quest.
- Speak with Shantotto who says you should go to jail because you were her accomplice. For the first question she asks, you can pick either option. For the second question you MUST pick 'No Way!' or the quest will not begin.
- Your title now becomes "Tarutaru Murder Suspect."
- She asks for 2 Bomb Arms, a Revival Tree Root, and Hiwon's Hair.
- Speak with Hiwon-Biwon at (K-8) Windurst Walls to obtain a Hiwon's Hair.
- Collect the rest of the items and trade them to Shantotto for your reward.
- Your title now becomes "Hexer Vexer."
- Shantotto (Manor, Windurst Walls)
- The dancing spell Shantotto cast on her bothersome Peeping Tom turned out to be a deadly curse. To remove the curse, she'll need a revival tree root, two bomb arms, and some hair from the victim. Hurry, before it's too late!