A(R), T(S), T(H)
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Assists Yumcax in the Yorcia Weald Wildskeeper Reive.
- Has enhanced detection range.
- Casts Sleepga II and Earth-based black magic, most notably Stonega III.
- Pulling these monsters to players who have engaged Yumcax or where back-line jobs are standing can result in a total wipe of all players in the reive.
- Although players have notified Square-Enix of the issue  , they have not announced any adjustments to this monster. It is recommended to communicate with all players using /shout if there are MPK issues, or to call a GM if other players are repeatedly wiping all reive participants.