Your Moogle requires three items to complete repair of the Jeuno Rent-a-Room. Once you have flagged the quest, all key items can be obtained at the same time.
- The mission must be flagged before obtaining the Key Items.
- The Key Items can be obtained out of order, or all at once, before the Moogle asks for the individual items separately (ie. the bark or the lamb roast).
- It's to your advantage to have a full inventory since the point will not despawn and you can keep trying to get the key item from the same point.
- It can take several tries, and many broken HELM items, to get the key items. Take extra equipment.
- The following macro will help to save time:
- /item Hatchet <t> (or whatever item you're currently using)
- You can obtain the Key Item on a failed HELM or on a tool break.
- You can obtain the Key Item even if your inventory is full, though you will still break tools.
- You can basically retrieve two from one area, Ghelsba Outpost for the logging and the Yughott Grotto for the mining, then go to Giddeus for the harvesting.
- The following zones have an abundance of points for you to mine, log, or harvest in a relatively small area: Zeruhn Mines, Ghelsba Outpost, and Giddeus, respectively.
- Reobtaining the items and talking to Squintrox Dryeyes will allow you to obtain the Blue coral key, a Treasure Coffer (Tenshodo) Key.
- A fast way to get the key item is to arrange your inventory so that it is full. If you cannot obtain a material, the spot will not move, but it will not prevent you from getting the key item on numerous failed attempts.
- Mission Orders
- Rotting roofboards, crumbling walls... Yes, this Rent-a-Room is a mess. Your moogle associate has the handyman skills; all he needs are a few essential items to make the requisite repairs.