Vee Ladu the Titterer
|Castle Oztroja (S)||~83||1||A, L, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawns in the room behind the Brass Door at (H-9) on Map 1.
- Summons copies upon using Utsusemi: Ni.
- The copies will be summoned even if the Utsusemi casting is interrupted.
- Initially spawns 1 copy with Utsusemi, but as its HP is lowered he summons 2, 3, and then 4 copies. Spawned copies begin attacking the person Vee Ladu the Titterer is attacking.
- He receives the effect of normal Utsusemi but his clones do not.
- The copies have extremely low HP (<200), but cannot be brought to zero HP. When a clone falls to 1% HP, it will disappear after a few seconds. Most AoE attacks can quickly take them out of commission.
- Uses Mijin Gakure at low health.
- Any clones that are alive at the time also use Mijin Gakure.
- Susceptible to Blind, Slow, and Stun
- Immune to silence.
- Has Alliance hate.
To titter is to laugh in a half-suppressed way, or to snicker. This would imply that Vee Ladu is a Ninja Yagudo who rarely takes situations seriously, or laughs uncontrollably in combat. Much like popular anime characters.