- Gain your mission from Hieronymus by selecting Supply transport from the Campaign Ops menu.
- Talk to any Gate Sentry in any area currently under control of your nation. They can be found at the gates to other zones.
- This will trigger an NPC "Reinforcement" to appear. You will have 30 minutes to bring him to the stronghold.
- Talk to the Reinforcement to start him moving. He will follow you wherever you go, so try to avoid aggro.
- The NPC tends to run away if you get too far away from him. Before running, he will always say something like "Huh? Was that an enemy scout?!", "I am worried about the soldiers back at the garrison. I have to see if they are all right" or "You are all slower than turtles in mud!"
- The person he is currently following should keep eye contact. It's best to run ahead a few yalms then pause and wait for him to catch up, then repeat. Obstructions and terrain elevation sometimes make this difficult (especially in Grauberg (S)). Keep your cursor on him at all times, so you won't waste time targeting.
- To get him back to following you, just click on him again.
- Talk to the NPC at the stronghold to end the escort.
- Report back to Hieronymus to complete the mission.
- The Reinforcement NPC does not get aggro from any mobs.
- Only one group can do this Campaign Ops at a time (i.e. only one Reinforcement NPC per zone) so you may have to wait for another group to finish. In this case the Gate Guard will say "The troops you are to guide to the stronghold have not arrived yet. Please wait a little longer.
- May be difficult for Grauberg (S) due to difficulty to see because of height elevations.
- If you are at a low level, you may want to have Sneak up to avoid aggro.
- It is speculated that doing this Campaign Ops influences the number of Campaign Battle NPC's that appear at the outpost fortifications.
- Rewarded exp and allied notes are the same for any area.
- If you zone, you will automatically fail this Campaign Op.
Republican legionnaires have been dispatched to assist in the defense of our nation's strongholds. You are to travel to any checkpoint garrison under Bastokan control, and escort the awaiting soldier to his final destination.
Unit Requirement: 1-6 members