|Ifrit's Cauldron||73 - 76||
|A, H, Sc|
||1||A, H, Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery Spawn from the Sulfur Scorpions at (E-10).
- Uses the regular Scorpion special abilities.
- Damage seems to greatly increase towards near-death HP, often dealing up to 500 points of damage with normal hits.
- Has a potent En-poison on melee hits.
- Can be defeated solo by certain jobs at around levels 70-75. (see testimonials)
- Nyzul Isle: The Armoury Crate it leaves behind contains an ??? Axe, which may rarely appraise into a Lohar.
See the Video page.
This name follows the standard naming format used for early NMs, an adjective followed by a personal name. Tyrannic is an adjective meaning having or exercising complete political power or control (and has the implication of the abuse of that power or wielding power heavy-handed, This could be linked to the fact she likes to spam Death Scissors that can do upward 1.5k~ Unprotected). Tunnok is a very obscure female name from Old English, specifically the 13th Century CE of unknown meaning.