The Wyrm God
- In Abyssea - Empyreal Paradox, you receive Visitant Status automatically, and it does not wear off.
- Examine the Trascendental Radiance within Abyssea - Empyreal Paradox for a cutscene.
- You may exit the zone at any point prior to entering the battlefield without losing your Crimson Traverser Stone.
- You can receive Atma, Temporary Items and Cruor Enhancements from the Cruor Prospector and Atma Infusionist NPCs in the area before entering.
- Examining the Radiance again will prompt you to enter the battlefield "The Wyrm God". Entering the battlefield consumes your Crimson traverser stone.
- Defeat Shinryu. This is a 6-person BCNM battlefield. All party members must possess a Crimson traverser stone, obtained with 10,000 Cruor and one Traverser stone upon entry to Abyssea - Empyreal Paradox, to enter the battlefield.
- Buffs and TP are not lost when entering the battlefield.
- Shinryu is susceptible to all weakness trigger conditions, like any other Abyssean Notorious Monster.
- The time limit to kill Shinryu is 30 minutes.
- After defeating Shinryu, talk to Prishe for a cutscene. The cutscene starts the next quest.
- If you KO, you will lose Experience Points.
The Treasure Pool may load the following items:
- Visitant time in this zone is unlimited.
- Drops are loaded into the Treasure Pool upon defeat of Shinryu. The party is then brought back to the "lobby" area, where drops can be distributed.
- As this Battlefield is an Abyssea area, targeting the weaknesses may greatly improve the drop rates on certain items, moving categories from "One of" (into) Multiple drops. A Rare item will not drop if all participants have that specific item already.
- Weakness triggers are set upon moment of claim, not moment of entry into the battlefield. As with all other Abyssea NMs, if you wipe and Shinryu becomes passive, triggers will be reset and randomized upon next moment of claim.
- It is possible to obtain Atma of the Apocalypse from Shinryu if the red stagger has been triggered.
- There is a possibility even with TH and procs that there will be no loot.
- Prishe (Abyssea - Empyreal Paradox)
- Prishe, the sole survivor of mankind's ill-fated confrontation with Promathia, speaks of the Twilight God's transformation into a fearsome embodiment of terror and dread. The final battle is at hand, and the stakes are high: the very survival of Abyssea!