The Sacred Katana
- Talk to Jaucribaix in Norg (K-8) as a Samurai; he asks you to bring him the Mumeito he gave you when you became a Samurai and a Handful of Crystal Scales.
- Obtain a Sack of Fish Bait from Goblin Robbers in the Sanctuary of Zi'Tah.
- Many Goblin Robbers can be found at (H-8) north of the outpost.
- Trade the Sack of Fish Bait to the ??? at (E-8) near a lake in the Sanctuary of Zi'Tah to spawn a pugil NM: Isonade.
- You can spawn this NM on any job.
- Use Sneak to prevent the NM from aggroing the trader.
- Defeat Isonade and reexamine the ??? to obtain a Handful of Crystal Scales.
- If you change areas or lose connection, you will need another Sack of Fish Bait to spawn and defeat Isonade again. Be sure to check the ??? after defeating Isonade.
- If you have multiple people on the quest, you only need to kill Isonade once. Therefore, one Sack of Fish Bait is enough for the entire group.
- Return to Norg and trade the Mumeito to Jaucribaix to complete the quest.
- Jaucribaix (Near the Captain's Quarters, Norg)
- Your mumeito and a handful of crystal scales are needed to forge a katana that will be used in a Norg ritual.