The Moogle's Picnic!
- In order for this quest to become available, you must place a Mahogany Bed and then talk to your moogle.
- The quest cutscene will start the next time you enter your Mog House and talk to you moogle as long as you have enough fame.
- The Mahogany Bed may be removed at any time after the quest has been flagged; it does not need to be in the Mog House for the quest to be completed.
- This quest cannot be started in a Rent-A-Room. It can, however, be completed in one.
- If any other mog house moogle quest starts, such as A Moogle Kupo d'Etat, you must zone and talk to your Moogle again.
- Your moogle asks if he can go home for a Moogle festival. Allow him to do so.
- Your moogle wants a Shrimp Lure and Selbina Butter.
- Shrimp Lures can be crafted or purchased at the Auction House under Weapons -> Ammo & Misc -> Fishing Gear.
- Selbina Butter can be crafted or purchased at the Auction House under Food -> Ingredients, It can be bought in Windurst Waters by the Guild Merchant at (E-8) [Open 5-20] IF you are at least a novice in cooking as of recent game updates. If you are not a novice in cooking you can not buy it.
- Trade him both items (you can make the trade at any Mog House, it does not need to be in your home nation).
- After going away on his trip, he will come back with a new Mog Safe that holds 70 items!
- Complete the quest by talking to your moogle again after the next in-game quarter hour passes. No zoning required.