Things that need:
- Evasion- : How much is it?
- Evasion- : How often does it Proc?
- Hidden Effects : Any At all, or face value stats? Seems to me SE wouldn't put in a mezraq with just +1 more damage without something else on it as well.
- Craft : What Levels are they?
I will try to test proc% when I get home tonight unless someone does it for me before I get home. --Sharaa 20:19, 11 March 2008 (UTC)
- Honestly, I think they put it in because they realized they'd screwed over DRGs trying to get Mezraq by making the Salvage body pieces require a stack of Imperial Wootz, which in turn drove prices of Mezraq (which uses Imperial Wootz as well) through the roof. --Kyrie 05:30, 19 March 2008 (UTC)
It may just be me, but with the meaning of the name Thalassocrat and knowing that SE does things for reasons. I'd venture to say that Thalassocrat has some Hidden Effect in relation to water, whether it is day, weather effect, or what I can't say. Kurokatana 04:44, 15 March 2008 (UTC)
56 gold and got .2 from synthing one for 57-60 goldsmithing. --comment made by Biggs641 on 07:52, 16 March 2008
Added information on etching that was given from synergy npc. Can not be etchedTannlore 03:14, December 10, 2009 (UTC)
Effects of Level Sync
I don't know if the purpose of the level sync caused this, but during BCNM40 "Royal Jelly" capped at 40, the DEX+2, VIT+2, and HP+10 were retained. Unsure of the Resist Virus or DMG/Delay traits. --Almost Unsane 10:17, March 18, 2010 (UTC)