|Great Katana weapon skill|
|Description:||Additional effect: temporarily increases amount of TP stored with each hit.|
|Equipment:||Aligned with breeze equipment (Breeze Gorget & Breeze Belt).|
|Aligned with thunder equipment (Thunder Gorget & Thunder Belt).|
|Aligned with light equipment (Light Gorget & Light Belt).|
- Grants Store TP+7 for the duration of time that it is active. Length of time depends on TP.
100 TP = 20s
200 TP = 40s
300 TP = 60s
- Grants Store TP+7 upon immediate use. (Add +7 STP to WS STP set when calculating WS TP return).
- Grants Store TP+10 upon immediate use, when used with the final version of Amanomurakumo (ilvl 121) and a period of time dependent upon the TP using the formula Floor( 0.06×TP ).
- This weapon skill is only available with the stage 5 relic Great Katana Amanomurakumo or within Dynamis with the stage 4 Totsukanotsurugi.
- Also available as a Latent effect on Ame-no-ohabari
|Damage Multipliers by TP:|
|1000 TP||2000 TP||3000 TP|
See Tachi: Enpi for the translation of "Tachi:"
This weaponskill's original name in the Japanese version is:
"Zeroth Style of the Tachi: 'The Grand Accomplishment'."
The word 'Kaiten' has several meanings depending on its connotation. It's definition is 'revolution'. The kanji literally means 'Turning of the Heavens' (回, Kai: To revolve, and 天, Ten: the Heavens). It implies devastating changes, and has been translated as 'Change of the World', 'Reverse Destiny', 'Grand Accomplishment', and 'Monumental Task'. It implies the ability to actually move the skies and Heaven by force.
Note that it is the 'Zeroth' number weaponskill, not numbered. Zero is often used in Japanese literature and media as a revolving point that eclipses the plot and events that have occured thus far (such as in various anime/manga creating an 'episode zero' in middle or at the end of a series to show events that happened prior or origins to the story). In this sense, the final weaponskill has eclipsed all the others and circumnagivates back to the starting point, fulfilling the whole circle of Great Katana (tachi) abilities, meaning the wielder has mastered all of what the weapon is.
The style of Tachi: Kaiten itself is that of Japanese executioners. In the event of executing a criminal, the executioner would raise their Katana high about their head and strike down vertically upon the head of the victim.