Survey: Morimar Basalt Fields
- Examine an Ergon Locus in Morimar Basalt Fields from the correct distance.
- EXP/Bayld reward depend upon which Ergon Locus you visit with K-6 giving the least and E-6 giving the most. The NPC Chamulele will tell you which Ergon Locus has been visited the most often. The reward decreases as more people use that to complete the assignment.
- Note: The loci appear on Wide Scan.
- Each locus has its own name; the table below shows the position of each locus, its name, and any special notes for finding it.
- Surveys can lead to success or failure depending on time of day and distance. Unknown at this point if these are randomly assigned or always the same, and whether or not these are the same for all surveys or just one. As such, any times/distances listed below should be taken with a grain of salt.
- Even if your first survey fails, you can try to survey again until you succeed without affecting your reward.
- After inspecting a locus, return to the Task Delegator.
|"Snowdrift Arbor"||K-6||Use the Bivouac #1 Waypoint to go to Morimar Basalt Fields, then go north to an unmarked part of the map at (K-6) with a snowcovered tree and an Ergon Locus.|
|"Spring of Prosperity"||E-6||Northwest from Bivouac #4. Requires "Watercrafting"|
|"Frostbloom"||H-6||Can be reached from Bivouac #2 or #5, but will require "Climbing"|
- Task Delegator
- Head to Morimar Basalt Fields to survey a special tract of land there. Successfully inspect an ergon locus and return to the Scouts' Coalition to complete this assignment.