|Konschtat Highlands||19 - 20||2||L, S, Sc
||1||L, S, Sc
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Part of the Sleepless Nights quest
- Needs to be killed 3 times for Trial 710 while having the WHM club Stenz equipped on either hand.
- Mainly located in or around F-6 (North Camp) and F-9(South Camp), but she is known to stray outside of these areas.
- Lottery pop off of a Mad Sheep placeholder. Placeholder can spawn in either the north or south camp.(see next note) Spawn time varies widely from 5 minutes to and over 4hours 30mins with 1 person at each camp
- The Placeholder(PH) on wide-scan will be part of a group of five sheep in either camp. In the north camp (NEish section of F-6), it is the first sheep in that group of five. In the south camp (North section of F-9), it is the second sheep in that group of five. There is only one PH up at a time, so if it's not at the north camp, it's at the south, and vice-versa.
- A perfect place to camp at the North camp is right on the North corner of F6 where it borders G6. A perfect place to camp at the South camp is close to the North Border of F9.
- Contrary to posts on other sites, there are NOT two Stray Mary's, but in fact because the PH jumps from one camp to another, (confirmed this by dual boxing both camps), there is only one.
- Upon killing Stray Mary, it may take the PH up to 10 minutes to respawn, was not back up after 5 minutes. So between 7-10 (estimation).
- Killable solo as early as level 19-20, depending on job/subjob. (see testimonials)
- Nyzul Isle: The Armoury Crate it leaves behind contains a ??? Box, which may rarely appraise into a Mary's Horn.
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
||2||2||0||5||Div. Mag. : Mag. Acc. +1|
Stray Mary appears to be a reference to the nursery rhyme "Mary Had a Little Lamb".