Steel Resolve I (San d'Oria)
- Gain your mission from Rasdinice.
- Go to the Royal Knight stationed at any San d'Oria controlled Stronghold.
- Give the correct Crystal orders - See below.
- When complete, talk to the Royal Knight again and return to Southern San d'Oria [S].
- Report back to Rasdinice to complete mission.
- The Campaign Arbiter gives you the following information about who gets what crystal:
- Young Elvaan wearing a red hat is the blacksmith = Fire Crystal
- Adorable Tarutaru with the blonde braids is laying plaster = Ice Crystal
- Hume lady is a stone mason = Wind Crystal
- Old coot of an Elvaan (old Elvaan) with the huge axe on his back is a carpenter = Earth Crystal
- Mithra with the black robe on = Lightning Crystal
- Sprat of a Tarutaru wearing blue = Water Crystal
- Young Hume lad wearing all white = Light Crystal
- Lady Elvaan painter using a brush = Dark Crystal
- Most times you can determine the crystal that they need depending on what they are wearing, if you know something about the guild emblem they are wearing. (And each NPC always wears the same clothes)
- Multiple NPC's will show up, so there is no correct order to give out the crystals, just give out the ones that need to go with who is shown.
- If you take too long, the NPC will leave.
- Must match 10 crystals to their respective workers to complete.
Allied strongholds must be fortified to withstand assault by Beastman seige turrets. Travel to one of our nation's areas and oversee the construction effort.
Unit Requirement: 1 member