Sorcerer's Attire (Augmented) +2 Set
Worn by Black Mages, it shares the same model as its respective Artifact Armor set, the Wizard's Attire Set; although its color has changed from an unassuming blue and brown to a much more eye-catching black and purple.
The set plays to the BLM's strengths, enhancing the job's primary attributes as a magic-based damage dealer, with heavy emphasis on INT and Elemental Magic Skill bonuses and assorted other enhancements to the effectiveness of spells under specific circumstances. MP is addressed with the inclusion of a +MP bonus and an Auto Refresh enhancement. Negative Enmity stats are also present to aid survivability.
This is the stage 2 +2 version of the Relic armor set.
- For the normal version, see Sorcerer's Attire Set.
- For the +1 version, see Sorcerer's Attire +1 Set.
- For the stage 1 +2 verison, see Sorcerer's Attire +2 Set.
- For a side by side comparison of the Sorcerer's sets visit Sorcerer's Sets Comparison.
Number of Pieces: 5
Cost to store: Not storable with armor depository NPC.
Storage Slip: Moogle Storage Slip 13
Level Armor Piece 90 Sorcerer's Petasos +2 [Head] All Races
DEF: 30 MP +41
90 Sorcerer's Coat +2 [Body] All Races
DEF: 53 INT +8
90 Sorcerer's Gloves +2 [Hands] All Races
DEF: 20 MP +34
90 Sorcerer's Tonban +2 [Legs] All Races
DEF: 39 MP +28 INT +5
90 Sorcerer's Sabots +2 [Feet] All Races
DEF: 18 MP +25 INT +5
- DEF: 160
- MP +128
- INT +18
- Enmity -23
- Elemental Magic Skill +43
- Dark Magic Skill +15
- "Magic Attack Bonus" +10
- Increases Ancient Magic II damage
- +3% damage per merit.
- Adds "Refresh" effect
- Refresh is 2 MP/tick.
- Enhances "Manafont" effect
- Increases duration by 30 sec. Does not have to remain equipped.
- Bonus damage added to Magic Burst
- Multiplies the Magic Burst bonus by ???.
- Reduces Ancient Magic II casting time
- Reduces cast time by -4% per merit.
- Increases Ancient Magic II accuracy
- Increases Magic Accuracy by +2 per merit.
- Reduces Ancient Magic II MP cost
- Reduces MP cost by -4% per merit.