This quest enlists you in Windurst (S)'s campaign division.
To enlist with San d'Oria (S), see Steamed Rams.
To enlist with Bastok (S), see The Fighting Fourth.
- You will only get Sprinter's Shoes if you have not already obtained them from another nation.
- If you have already signed up with another nation, you must complete this quest to switch allegiance to Windurst. You do not require an invitation from the NPC in Crawler's Nest.
- When putting the putty on the cracks, make sure there are no monsters around you, as they will aggro if your level is low.
- If you wish to change back to your original nation, instead of trying to recomplete this quest, talk to Mhoti Pyiahrs.
- If you activate The Fighting Fourth or Steamed Rams prior to completing this quest, but after activating it, you may encounter a glitch which will not allow you to finish this quest. Simply finish the other quest(s), then speak with Miah Riyuh.
- Miah Riyuh (Windurst Waters (S))
- Take a jar of Zonpa-Zippa's All-Purpose Putty to the stone towers in West Sarutabaruta, and repair any cracks you find in the doors.