Path of the Beastman Transporter
- Gain your mission from Hieronymus by selecting Resource Procurement from the Campaign Ops menu.
- He will send you to the Quartermaster (Bastok) located at (H-9).
- The Quartermaster (Bastok) will tell you to go to "Beastman influenced" area and attack any Beastmen Supply Divisions & Seize their cargo.
- Go to a Beastmen-controlled zone and seek out a Beastmen transporter (Yagudo, Orc, Quadav) and two Guards. This can be any Beastmen controlled zone. It doesn't necessarily have to be one in your allied nation's area. The Transporter and Guards will be making a supply run.
- Surprise the Transporter with a successful Sneak Attack from behind, any critical hit from behind, or any hit from behind while under the effect of Sneak, the Transporter will die.
- It is possible to kill the Transporter without getting aggro from the Guards, as long as they have enough distance between each other so they don't link by sound.
- Defeat the Transporter (has about 1500 HP) and the Guards will warp shortly after.
- If you did not manage to avoid aggro, the Guards will keep hitting you up until they warp.
- it is possible to kill the Transporter without any trouble! just stand in front of it let him run away and follow him and land a blow behind him he will die instantly dont need SA or crit hit or sneak up! (just have to catch him after he Fleed away).
- Click the ??? where the Transporter died to get the Beastman Confederate Crate.
- Disappears after a couple minutes.
- Even if you didn't take part in defeating the Transporter, clicking the ??? still gives you the Beastman Confederate Crate.
- If not on the quest, you can't get the key item even if you kill the Transporter.
- Return with the item(s) and speak with the Quartermaster (Bastok) at (H-9).
- You do NOT need to speak to the Quartermaster before obtaining the key item.
- Report back to Hieronymus to complete the Mission.
- The Guards and Transporter can reappear at the beginning of their path as quickly as a few minutes (2 to 5 minutes) after disappearing.
- Deliver a crippling blow to the enemy while boosting the Allied war effort by accompanying the Seventh Legionnaires into hostile territory, and attack and supply company you may find. Seize any cargo you may find and deliver it to the Quartermaster.
Unit Requirement: 1 member