- You must change areas after completing the previous quest.
Note: The quest completes after the cutscene. The rest is optional.
- Examine the door to the House of the Hero in Windurst Walls at (G-3).
- Some people have reported being able to skip this step depending on the amount of time elapsed when starting the next quest.
- This timer seems to be related on when you come into posession of the Old Ring during Mission 3-1.
- If you have a Carbuncle's Ruby in one of your many storage areas AND have not yet started the Summoner job quest, you may get the opening cutscene for I Can Hear a Rainbow. Check the quest log to see if "Know One's Onions" is marked as completed.
- Kohlo-Lakolo (Warehouses, Port Windurst)
- There are reports that the Cat Burglar has been loitering around the Ghosty House in Windurst Walls. This looks like a job for the Star Onion Brigade! Gather four wild onions so Kohlo-Lakolo and his gang can create the perfect trap!