Qiqirn Treasure Hunter
||1||L, S, Sc|
|Arrapago Remnants||6||A, L, S, Sc|
|Nyzul Isle||2||L, S, Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Hits hard with high Accuracy.
- Runs away with increased movement speed after a certain amount of damage has been done to it. Will eventually stop and return as long as someone on the hate list is within 30-50'.
- Plants Qiqirn Mines that do around 150 damage in Nyzul Isle and 50 damage in Salvage, Barfire, Barfira, and Shell reduce the damage taken.
- The Nyzul Isle versions are possible targets under the "Eliminate specified enemies" floor objective (along with Qiqirn Archaeologists).
- In Salvage, can drop any amount of cells within the ranges listed above (0-8 total cells)