- Make sure you are a White Mage to begin.
- Check the door marked "Prince Regent's Rm", located on south side of the small courtyard at (H-8) in Chateau d'Oraguille. You will be asked to obtain a Tavnazia Bell.
- Kill Dark Stalkers in the Eldieme Necropolis until one drops a Tavnazia Bell.
- The Dark Stalkers can be found after dropping down A onto the second map, they are around the Hume Bones.
- Four Dark Stalkers can also be found on the first map, two in the north room and two in the far west room.
- You can open the gates using a Magicked astrolabe obtained for 10,000 gil from Churano-Shurano in Windurst Waters.
- Enter Fei'Yin for another cutscene.
- If you are on Mission 5-1 for your country, you might get the cutscene for this first. Make sure to zone out and back in so that you see the cutscene with the prince and his aide.
- Trade the Tavnazia Bell to the ??? at (G-8) to spawn the NM Altedour I Tavnazia.
- ??? is G-8 near the well (in the same room Miser Murphy spawns for RDM AF); it is no longer at J-10.
- Kill him to obtain a Tavnazian Mask.
- If you wipe fighting this NM and he depops, you must obtain another Tavnazia Bell to make another attempt.
- If you need to do this NM more than once, you must wait 15 minutes to respawn it.
- Trade the mask to Narcheral upstairs in the cathedral in Northern San d'Oria (M-6) to complete the quest.
- Narcheral (Cathedral, Northern San d'Oria)
- Once you've found a Tavnazia bell in the Eldieme Necropolis, journey to Fei'Yin and commence the battle against the undead.