Paradise, Salvation, and Maps
- Talk to Nivorajean at (I-9) on the main floor of the Tavnazian Safehold to receive the quest.
- Head to the Sacrarium.
- Obtain a Sacrarium Chest Key.
- If your main job is Thief, you may attempt to pick the chest instead of getting a chest key.
- Locate a Treasure Chest, but, **IMPORTANT!** before you open it, note the <pos> where it is and write it down.
- If the Treasure Chest is at H-9, there are two ways to access this area.
- Open the Treasure Chest to obtain the Piece of Ripped Floorplans (key item).
- Head back to Nivorajean who will ask you where you found the floorplans.
- He will first show you the map on which the treasure chests are found, and then give you a listing of locations from which you must choose the <pos> where your treasure chest was.
- You may choose to take another look at the map, by selecting "Think a little longer." but you cannot cancel the NPC dialog unless you forcibly disconnect (and you will presumably keep the Piece of Ripped Floorplans key item).
|Chest Location||Choices Given (Bold correct answer)|
|H-9||F-7 G-7 H-7 F-9 G-9 H-9|
|L-8||J-7 K-7 I-8 L-8 J-9 K-9|
|F-5||F-5 G-5 H-5 F-11 G-11 H-11|
|H-5||F-5 G-5 H-5 F-11 G-11 H-11|
|J-5/J-6||I-6 J-6 K-7 K-9 I-10 J-10|
|F-11||F-5 G-5 H-5 F-11 G-11 H-11|
|H-11||F-5 G-5 H-5 F-11 G-11 H-11|
|J-10||I-6 J-6 K-7 K-9 I-10 J-10|
- From the start of the following game-day, if you chose the correct <pos>, he will reward you with the Map of the Sacrarium.
- Talk to Nivorajean again at the start of the next game day to receive your map.