- Sacrifices user's life to deal damage to an enemy.
- Obtained: Ninja Level 1
- Recast Time: 1:00:00
- Duration: Instant
This is a secret ninja art by which one traps their own body with explosives and gives their life to do a great amount of damage to the enemy. It is a last resort used to protect information, allow your allies to escape, or simply when you are left with no other recourse.
Equipment that enhance this ability
|Nagi||New Effect after July 2009 update.|
Monsters using Mijin Gakure
- The damage Mijin Gakure causes when used by monsters becomes Area of Effect instead of single-target. The damage caused on each target is not reduced by hitting multiple targets, like it is for most AoE magic.
- Similar to enemies using Astral Flow, the damage inflicted can be quite severe. Usually it is recommended to try to damage enemies that use Mijin Gakure as quickly as possible. Damage done by Mijin Gakure is still based on the user's current HP, so an enemy with low HP will not be able to inflict as much damage with it.
- However, it is not a certainty that the damage dealt will be lower with low HP. For example, Sozu Sarberry can inflict well over 1000 points of damage with around 30% of HP remaining while it may just as well deal 300 points of damage with around 60%.
- Monsters that use Mijin Gakure do not fall in battle (some have the animation of falling down they will usually get up after a moment) and will continue to fight until defeated normally. Sometimes they will lose 1/2 their remaining HP using Mijin Gakure, but this is not always the case.
Mijin Gakure (微塵がくれ) literally translates as "speck is me". Specifically, it means to be blown up into tiny pieces.