|North Gustaberg||11||1||A, L, H|
||1||A, L, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery Spawn from the Walking Saplings around H-6 / I-6.
- If you stand close to H-6,on wide Scan, the PH is the last mob of the group of 5, between 2 Young Quadav and 3 Vultures.
- PH ID is 135.
- Can Spawn after 15 minutes. Someone killed it when I was at camp, and 15 minutes later, he popped again in front of me
- Spawn Time is 15 minutes to 6 hours
- Soloable by most jobs 12+. (see testimonials)
- Nyzul Isle: The Armoury Crate it leaves behind contains an ??? Earring, which may rarely appraise into an Optical Earring.
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
||1||1||0||5||Benediction: ability delay|
Maighdean Uaine is from Scottish folklore. It means "green maiden" in Scottish Gaelic (maighdean "maiden" + uaine "green"). The more common name for her is the Green Lady or Glaistig Uaine. In many accounts, specifically Scottish Highlands accounts, the Green Lady is considered a woman garbed in a green dress who is a frightful portent of death, similar to the Irish Banshee. However, the account this NM seems to draw from is the Green Lady of Caerphilly. In Welsh folklore, she is a spirit who inhabits a ruined castle (Caerphilly Castle). She is said to be hiding in the ivy or has transformed into ivy, intermingling with the natural ivy on the walls. This version is not viewed as a death portent. It seems Square-Enix took the name Green Lady and translated it to its cognate in Scottish and figured ivy is close to a Sapling-type monster.