Lure of the Wildcat (Bastok)
- Talk to Alib-Mufalib who will give you the Key Item: Blue Sentinel Badge. He will tell you about his company, "Salaheem's Sentinels," which has been sanctioned by the Empire of Aht Urhgan and is currently recruiting new members.
- Check the badge to get coordinates for the people you should talk to in each area.
- You will know you've found the right person because you get an emote message: " <Your name>'s badge flashes brightly."
- After you talk to all of the people for Bastok, return to Alib-Mufalib to receive a Blue Invitation Card (key item).
- Once you have also signed up to be a whitegate mercenary, Alib-Mufalib will also teleport you to whitegate for 300g.
You will need to talk to:
- Port Bastok (East to West)
- (J-5) Kaede (northernmost house)
- (F-5) Patient Wheel (north of Warehouse 2)
- (F-6) Paujean (bottom floor of Warehouse 2)
- (E-6) Hilda (Steaming Sheep Restaurant, walks on the top floor and occasionally down. However, she can still be talked to when on second floor.)
- (F-8) Tilian (end of a pier west of Air Travel Agency)
- Metalworks (all found on top floor)
- (G-8) Raibaht (Cid's lab)
- (G-8) Invincible Shield (outside Cid's Lab)
- (G-7) Manilam (on top of Cermet Refinery)
- (I-8) Kaela (between Consulate of Windurst & Consulate of Jeuno)
- (K-7) Ayame (Inside north Cannonry)
- Bastok Markets (East to West)
- (K-10) Harmodios (Harmodios's Music Shop)
- (J-10) Arawn (west of music store)
- (I-9) Horatius (Inside Trader's Home)
- (E-10) Ken (outside Mjoll's General Goods)
- (E-11) Pavel (West Gate to South Gustaberg)
- Bastok Mines (Clockwise, starting at Ore Street, upper floor to lower floor)
- (H-5) Griselda (upper floor, Bat's Lair Inn)
- (I-6) Goraow (upper floor, in stairwell of Ore Street)
- (I-7) Echo Hawk (lower floor, end of dead end between houses, Ore Street)
- (H-6) Deidogg (lower floor, past curve to the north, Ore Street)
- (H-9) Vaghron (upper floor, southwest of Auction House, standing by corner wall)