Loo Kutto the Pensive
A, L, T(S)
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawns at (H-8) on Map 6 on the upper level, across from Fleshgnasher.
- Uses Meikyo Shisui.
- Possess high Regain and/or Store TP, which seems to increase further as its HP declines. Uses TP attacks with high frequency.
- TP attacks are readied and executed much faster than normal, almost instantaneously.
- Uses Sweep, Double Kick, and Feathered Furore. Feathered Furore seems to be favored.
- Also capable of using Dark Invocation. Chance seems to increase at lower HP, and while Meikyo Shisui is active.
- Hate seems to be randomly reset after either Sweep or Feathered Furore.
- Suggested to pull Loo Kutto to middle of walkway for camp so mages can set up on the tiny bridge leading to middle pedestal.
- Melees may be frequently stunned due to occasionally high usage of Sweep and Double Kick. Utsusemi is recommended.