Iron Anvil IV (Bastok)
- Gain your mission from Hieronymus. Select Supply manufacture, and mission Iron Anvil IV.
- Speak with Adjutant (J-9) for details. He will ask you which craft you want to assist him in.
- You have to have a developed craft of at least level 61 to attempt this op. He will turn you away if you don't meet the requirement.
- You will have to give him ingredients for TWO different recipes in the craft you have chosen.
- Time is limited when selecting Crystals and ingredients.
- You will fail the mission if you take too long to select the Crystals and ingredients or choose the wrong ones.
- Recipes will require up to Eight ingredients. If a recipe has less than Eight ingredients, it is necessary to select the "No more ingredients are required" option after selecting the appropriate ingredients.
- Report back to Hieronymus to complete the mission.
Client: (Bastok Markets (S))
- To Manufacture munitions and supplies, our nation has employed hundreds of young, unskilled guildworkers. You are to lend your trade knowledge to aid the training of these initiates. Speak with the Adjutant (J-9) for details.