Guardian of Asgarth
|Grimgerde's Chamber||1||A, L, T(S)|
|Rossweisse's Chamber||1||A, L, T(S)|
|Siegrune's Chamber||1||A, L, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- One of the possible bosses for Einherjar - Wing I chambers.
- Can Draw In his current target.
- Uses standard buffalo TP moves.
- Snort doesn't show up as a TP move in the log; it just shows a bunch of "Himinrjot hits <Player>" at the same time.
- This Snort-like attack does conal damage and knockback and ignores Utsusemi.
- If everyone stands against the wall, the knockback has no effect (but more people will get hit).
- Hate is very random. Either the Snort move does hate reset, or it just randomly switches targets every few seconds. Even someone AFK away from the battle can get hate.
- Very high Defense. Lowest when attacking from the back, highest when attacking from the front. Dia III + Angon recommended.
- Elemental Magic damage is very effective against him. Thunder works pretty well, at least with Threnody on. Blizzard is mostly resisted.
- Easily kited, as it stops to do its Snort attack.
In Norse mythology, Himinrjot was the giant black ox of Hymir, a Jotun. Thor killed Himinrjot and used its head as bait for a fishhook in an effort to fish up Jormungand. Himinrjot means “sky-bellower”.