The Horutoto Ruins Experiment
(Redirected from Heavens Tower Gatehouse Recruit)
- NOTE: You are not eligible to skip missions by trading in crystals until you are rank 2 or higher.
- After accepting the mission, go to the Orastery in Port Windurst (Home Point #1) and talk to Hakkuru-Rinkuru (E-7) for a cutscene.
- Head to East Sarutabaruta and go to the entrance to the Inner Horutoto Ruins at (J-7). (Can use the Survival Guide if you've touched it before: Sarutabaruta -> Inner Horutoto Ruins.)
- Upon entering the Ruins, you will be in the Lily Tower (Map 1). Go down the stairs until you come to the main room.
- Circle around the room and look for the crack in the center of the south wall at (H-9) (if you see dirt instead of brick floors, you've taken the wrong cracked wall opening).
- Enter and go left. Click on the Gate: Magical Gizmo at (I-9) to watch another cutscene with the Minister.
- Next, search the six different Ancient Magical Gizmos (which are spread out in the room before the hallway to the cutscene) until you find the Cracked Mana Orb. The Cracked Mana Orb will be obtained at a randomly selected Ancient Magical Gizmo.
- Take the Cracked Mana Orb back to Hakkuru-Rinkuru in the Orastery to complete the mission.
The title granted depends on which gate guard you first visit to get this mission. All of these titles can be re-obtained by Burute-Sorute.
The title seems to be a play on words of "The Harrad Experiment", a 1973 film about free love.