The Harvest Festival! (10/19/2006)
The Harvest Festival will begin on October 19, and a new event named "The Dark Lilies" will be introduced along with the usual costumed fun!
Bring your friends and join the festivities!
This event is scheduled to commence on October 19th at 17:00, and will last until November 1st, 0:00 (PST).
The Harvest Festival will take place in the following areas:
- Southern San d'Oria/Northern San d'Oria
- Bastok Mines/Bastok Markets
- Windurst Waters/Windurst Woods
Special stalls selling Harvest Festival goods will be available in the following locations:
- Northern San d'Oria (D-8)
- Port Bastok (L-8)
- Windurst Waters (G-10)
Special Event: The Dark Lilies
Talk to the exorcist NPCs in the following areas, and help them discover the secrets of the spirits terrorizing the towns.
- Northern San d'Oria (D-8) Gertrude
- Bastok Markets (G-8) Brian
- Windurst Waters (F-5) Roger
- Please note that after completing a request from one of the exorcists, you will be unable to undertake another request until one Vana'diel day has passed.
Trade treats to the NPCs in monster costumes and see what happens!
You might be transformed into a beastman, or even receive a special item!
- In general, "treats" are any sweets that can be made with cooking. Please note that there are some types of sweets that NPCs will not accept.
- While in costume, you will be unable to use items or magic, or open doors.
- To take off a costume, simply cancel the costume status icon or change areas.
During the Harvest Festival, you will see decorations resembling the bomb monster.
See what happens when you approach these decorations in a party of two people wearing a certain combination of costumes...
- Try talking to the Moogles that appear in town during the event. They might have some clues for you!
The Harvest Festival! 2006: Guide
Harvest Festival! 2006/Guide