Granite Rose II (Windurst)
- Take a party of 3-6 people to Sauromugue Champaign (S) and to the Fortilace at (L-9) and enter Ghoyu's Reverie.
- Take the ramp at the top of (L-8) to reach the Fortilace.
- Once ready, have the party leader click the Fortilace to begin. Once inside you have a 30 Minutes.
- Two NPCs will spawn within the zone, one in the large room past the Dawn Aureola and one in the hallway to the west of there. A group of three Yagudo Stormers will make for each NPC. All six Yagudo must be defeated.
- If either of the two NPCs die, it will result in a reduction of XP/AN.
- Once the Yagudo are defeated, click on the Dawn Aureola to leave the area.
- If you are far away form the Dawn Aureola you will not get the experience points!
- Report to Emhi Tchaoryo to receive your reward and complete the Mission.
Note: The Yagudo are extremely weak, and any combination above 65 should have no trouble. Note It is not necessary for other party members to be on the mission, however they will not receive notes for its completion.
- Reports indicate that a large battalion of beastman raiders has been dispatched to Ghoyu's Reverie. Travel to the caves via the Sauromugue Champaign and aid the soldiers stationed there in defending the location.
Unit Requirement: 3~6 members